Note: This blog post may contain ads and affiliate links. If you don't wish to support my site, please don't click on any ads or affiliate links. This will ensure that I don't receive any income while you're using my site. Affiliate links turn orange when you hover over them. Thank you!
If you’re not sure where to start, here’s some of my best recipes of all time, as voted by you.
All of the recipes on my site are vegan, many are also raw and some are also paleo.
Raw food recipes
These recipes are all raw and vegan, meaning they don’t contain any animal products, and they’re not heated above 45°C.
- Homemade Raw Vegan Chocolate - With just five ingredients, this dairy-free recipe for homemade raw vegan chocolate is simple, delicious and definitely worth the effort. This smooth, dark piece of heaven has got me through many a wobbly moment, and it also makes the good days even better!
- Raw Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake - This raw vegan chocolate cheesecake is completely nut-free, super quick to make and packed with the goodness of chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. It's triple chocolate insanity!
- Raw Coconut Macaroons - These raw coconut macaroons are armed with a taste so dangerously compelling, that I dare you to eat only one. Oh yeah, these babies are irresistible. The perfect coconutty balance of crunchy outsides with soft melty insides.
- Homemade Raw Muesli - Making your own homemade raw muesli is so easy, and I love making it because I get to blend it just the way I like it. There's nuts, there's seeds, there's grains, there's dried fruit, there's a bit of everything I love. Which is why I like to refer to this as my "random muesli mix". Just chuck in a bit of everything.
- Raw Flax Crackers - I didn't appreciate the importance of this simple raw food staple at first. But do you know just how many things you can put on raw flax crackers? All of them. Seriously. So I’d like to suggest that if you’re trying to eat more raw, or even just a bit healthier, that flax crackers are a MUST.
- Raw Almond Pulp Chocolate Fudge Brownie - If ever you needed an excuse to start making your own almond milk, this raw almond pulp chocolate fudge brownie recipe would have to be it. Be warned though - you may find this raw chocolate fudge so addictive, that you find yourself obsessing about it, like I have been.
And there’s even more raw recipes to explore.
Vegan Edge with Strong Corn T-Shirt
Celebrate the edge a vegan diet gives you over the competition!
This design is part of my new vegan-themed collection of merchandise.
Add this bold vegan design to your wardrobe or give it as the perfect gift.
These recipes are my best vegan recipes of all time, meaning they don’t use any animal products, and the also use as many wholefood ingredients as possible.
- Vegan Sausage Rolls (Easy Homemade Recipe) - These vegan sausage rolls are the best sausage rolls I've ever tasted. And what's even cooler, is that they look just like regular sausage rolls. So if you’re trying to get your kids to eat a little healthier, these vegan sausage rolls are one heck of an addition to your arsenal of “healthy but so delicious they don’t care” recipes.
- Healthy Oil-Free Vegan Popcorn (Air-Popped on the Stove without Oil) - This healthy, homemade, oil free popcorn is fast and easy to make on the stove-top, and also incredibly delicious. It's also vegan, wholefood and great fun to make with kids. I just love it.
- Vegan Coconut Vanilla Ice Cream - This coconut vanilla ice cream tastes amazingly, shockingly, brilliantly awesome. Every time I eat this ice cream, I can't believe how good it tastes. And it's vegan, dairy-free, nut-free and kid-friendly!
And there’s even more vegan recipes to explore.
These recipes are all vegan and paleo, meaning they don’t use animal products, grains or extracted sweeteners.
- Raw Taco Salad - This raw taco salad is so delicious. I can't believe how much salad greens I'm eating. And I always feel full and satisfied afterwards, like I've eaten the heartiest winter meal.
- Creamy Kale Smoothie - This would have to be my favourite green smoothie of all time. Which is weird, because kale can taste pretty horrible in smoothies, especially if you have my knack for odd flavour combinations. Not only does the kale taste good in this smoothie, but it tastes so awesome that it's my favourite green smoothie ever.
- Raw Zucchini Bread - This recipe for raw bread, based on buckwheat, red capsicum and zucchini, is both strong and soft, just like bread should be. And because the flavour of this raw bread is so neutral, you can put almost anything with it. The possibilities are endless and terribly exciting.
- Parsley Pear Green Smoothie - I never thought I'd enjoy drinking parsley in a green smoothie. But this parsley pear green smoothie has a sweet, gentle, amazing taste that reminds me of cinnamon. Amazingly delicious!
- Raw Date Coconut Macaroons - With just four wholesome ingredients, these raw date coconut macaroons are gorgeous balls of pure bliss. Just coconut, dates, vanilla beans and a pinch of salt, which makes them gluten-free, nut-free, vegan and paleo. So simple, so easy, so quick, so tasty! Just. Too. Delicious.
- Raw Veggie Burgers - These veggie burgers rock. Not only are they incredibly delicious and filling, but they're raw, vegan and super fast and easy to make. Now all you have to do is decide is what you're going to have on yours.
- Raw Hot Chocolate - I love it when I discover things by accident, especially when they're as delicious as this raw hot chocolate. It's so creamy and warm and tasty and sweet and chocolatey and everything that's wonderful about hot chocolate.
And there’s even more paleo recipes to explore.
Want more great recipes like this?
Sign up for email updates and get them delivered straight to your inbox.Yes please!
And have a wonderful day!